Sunday, April 17, 2011

Knicks Recap: Home Court Advantage Has Sunk To A New Low

Terrible call.

If you saw the game you could probably guess which one I'm talking about. Yet my keen basketball eye saw too many to even count. The worst was actually a non-call on the Garnett inbounds alley-oop, when Ray Allen decided that a double forearm shiver to Ronny's chest would suffice as a screen.

The Knicks didn't really deserve this win. They didn't box out. They didn't dive for loose balls. They were slow on defensive rotations. But tonight, they were a better team. The fact that they have nothing to show for it is embarrassing.

On the plus side, I will remember Amar'e's 360 layup for the rest of my life.

Oh, and Blakeshow, my 7-game prediction is looking pretty sweet right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment