Friday, September 23, 2011

KOBEsh's Greatest Hits

I'd like to ask our loyal follower (might not be a typo) to wish the Mambino CEO a happy birthday today. And in honor of the day, I present to you his best posts:

-Gets the 4-spot because he kinda stole Simmons' idea. But he makes up for it by going more in-depth.

-Just an absurd account of an absurd human being. Can't make this stuff up. Well, I guess you could make up some of these stories, but then he'd be even more of a loser than he already is.

-The grandaddy of all the Mambino posts, but it was probably mostly due to a tweet from the holier-than-thou founder of Fantasy Baseball Hot Stove. You get the feeling that if KOBEsh ever met Frank McCourt, he'd let the moment pass him by...but he'd at least THINK about insulting him in person!

In my not-so-humble opinion, the best post on this little shindig of a website. Entertaining and insightful -- the perfect combo. LeBron James is the most culturally significant athlete on this planet, and my blog bro tells you why.

Linking to his best posts might move my own little gems farther down the Mambino hit list, so soak it in my man. If I get worried, I'll just write about the US Women's Soccer team again.

No comments:

Post a Comment